Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday: Summer Stuff

Heyy....so I was gone the past two Fridays.  And Last Tuesday.  But now I'm back!! <3
Top 10 Tuesday #2 is Things that I Do During Summer.  These are my favorite activities to do during summer!!

10. Blog.  I know, this sounds really horrible that this is my least favorite of my favorite things to do!!  But it's true.  Usually I blog when I'm bored or don't know what to do.  I do like to blog though...in the summer, it can just be a last resort.

9. Playing in my yard.  This would be more fun for me if it weren't so hot where I live!!  Ugh.  Don't get me wrong, I love doing stuff outside...but other stuff.  If I'm gonna run around, it will be in a sprinkler or during a water balloon fight, not just because.



8. Road trips. My family goes on a lot of day-trips.  I love to go on them, too!!  They are really fun :)  The only time I don't want to go is when I'm relaxing and having a good time...and planning on doing  nothing the entire day...and then "Hey let's go somewhere!"
But we have a good time.



7. Swimming.  Yeah buddy!  Swimming is like my ALL-TIME FAVORITE summer sport in the WORLD!!  EVER!!  Ahhhhhhh don't even get me started.  Hopefully I will go swimming this week.  Maybe even today.  I totally wish I had a pool because I would swim every day.
I'm gonna get on with the rest of my list, cause this will go on tooo long otherwise!



6. Friends.  Obviously.  I mean, what's summer without friends?!  I can do almost everything awesome during summer with friends.  I guess we could blog together too...maybe I'll do a joint blog with someone sometime.  Thinking Sidney or Rose Star or BeautyLover21?  Comment and tell me yeah?!



5. Vacation.  Well, that's what summer is.  But I mean going to the beach.  Going to a cabin in the woods.  Staying a few nights in a small town in the country.
I have done all these things.  The small town is courtesy of my friend.  I go to Santa Cruz once a year, and Monterey a ton :)  All fun stuff.  We went to Trinidad once too...awesomeness.



4. Music.  Already created my summer playlists.  Will continue to add songs to my expansive collection on my iPod.  Right now, my phone's playlist has:

Everything About You-1D
One Thing-1D
One Way or Another-Mandy Moore
Our Song-Taylor Swift
Save You Tonight-1D
Stole My Heart-1D
Stronger-Mandisa
Summertime Guys-Nikki Cleary
Tell Me A Lie-1D
Up All Night-1D

Fun stuff.

3. Long Days, Late Nights.  Long days mean more time to do everything you didn't have time to do during the school year.  So of course it's fun to cram in everything you possibly can.  Especially when one spends all day at the beach, or at Lake Tahoe, or maybe riding bikes, swimming, and jumping on trampolines.  Or even just talking on the phone.  Staying up late at sleepovers is an all-time favorite of teens all over everywhere (I think.)  Another thing that somehow ends up happening is me reading a chapter of my book...then looking up at the clock and realizing it's been two hours and quite a few more chapters than I planned on reading.



2. Sunshine.  There's something about waking up and having bright sunlight shining into my eyes that just makes my day from the start, and keeps it going all day long.  Nuff said.



1. Summer!  Everything that makes summer summer is what makes summer my favorite season of the year.  All this, and more just makes it the best year after year :)



~DaisyLuv210

No comments:

Post a Comment