Monday, June 11, 2012

Crazy Talk?!



Hi guys...you might think I'm totally crazy, but I remember that this blog was originally supposed to be about fashion, yeah, but also about the random and crazy things that happen in my life, hanging out with friends and shopping, swimming, dancing, and laughing.  But I've noticed how all I talk about here is fashion and beauty, and while that's a good thing, it's gonna get a little mixed up.  I completely re-did my blog so it looks different, to be more versatile and stuff, and there will be a post coming up on beauty tips that I've learned, and (if you want) a summer clothing "haul"--aka, summer stuff I picked up over the past three months and LOVE <3 haha!
Sorry about this really random mixup, hopefully it will work out and make this blog even better!!  Here are just a few ideas for regular blogging, so you get more posts and I stretch my creativity.
~Top 10 Tuesday.  I got this idea from another blog, and she had the MOST HILARIOUS top 10s I have ever seen.  Love it, and hope she doesn't mind me using her idea (not that she knows I have a blog anyhow).
~Fashion Friday.  Polyvore sets, clothes fun, other fashion awesomeness.  Like I said, it will not be forgotten!!
~Monthly Check Up.  What's been going on in the great big l.i.f.e?  Who knows, maybe you don't want to know, but since it would be once a month just recapping the past...well, month, hopefully it won't be to tedious :)

Any other ideas?  I might do a hair series, very possibly a nail series, and I wish I could do a makeup series but I'm not that inspired.  Maybe if you girls put out some tutorial ideas that you wanna see?  Please comment what you want, because there will be a time soon where I run out of ideas!!  Love you all!!!!

~DaisyLuv210

No comments:

Post a Comment