Monday, June 11, 2012

How To Find Me

So....I was looking through my stats on blogger, and there's a few different sections.  One tells you where your viewers are from.  My pageviews per country are:

USA: 2520 (probably mostly me haha)
Russia: 17 (Ohhkaaaay)
Canada: 15 (I don't know anyone from Canada.  Huh.)
Philippines: 8 (I suppose "Bonita" could have referred me to her relatives?)
South Africa: 8 (Honestly.)
Germany: 7 (no comment)
UK: 4!!! (ONE DIRECTION or HARRY POTTER CAST, if you are out there reading my blog TELL ME PLEASE, I would totally die of over-awesomeness!!!!)
Vietnam: 4 (I'm sorry, do I know you?)
Australia: 3 (if you Australians are reading this, your accents are awesome)
France: 3 (can you bring me a croissant?)

Even weirder than the fact that Russia views my blog more than other countries besides my own, is how people come to arrive at my blog.  Apparently some of the sites that have referred me are:

google.com (no kidding)
www3.bestbxcleaner.com (what?!)
ad.cnyes.com (huh)
bit.ly (ok, this is a link-sharing site.  I get it.)
buygenericsfromindia.com (excuse me?)
garden-furniture.hot-trend-now.com (I've looked at this site, and it's garden furniture. Wha?)
instant-online-refills.com (this is an online pharmacy.  confused.)
silversnowflakes-sidney.blogspot.com (hey Sid!!  Thanks <3)
twitter-attack.info (I don't have a twitter.  Don't understand!)

Sadly, I don't have weird search keywords.  I know a blog that posted her search keywords and they were hilarious.  It would be funny if I did too, but here are mine anyway:

one direction toms (yes!!  I am being referred to by searching one direction!!  Hear this boys?  We were meant to be!!)

sally hansen virtual violet (I did do a post on this...only I looked at the polish after and it turned out to be lacy lilac.  Oops)

crop toms with bathing suit (did they mean tops?  Who knows)

crop tops-toms (wow.  I did a post titled exactly that.)

glittery summer clothing (Awesome!!  Glitter!  Clothes!!  YES!)

How to wear glitter toms polyvore (this makes sense as polyvore is part of my everyday)

lovedaisies.blogspot.com (duh)

polyvore effie trinket (surprisingly accurate to my blog.  surprising that google did not put them at my polyvore)

polyvore tops (Ok.)

toms crop top (do crop tops make toms?  I mean, do toms make crop tops?  were they searching for both?  either way, at least they arrived on my blog.  I wonder if they are from Russia.  Or maybe France.  Or Australia?)

Tell me what you think about this.  Maybe search yourself on Google...or check out your blog's stats.  What did you find?!

~DaisyLuv210

Oh Google, how weird you can be.







No comments:

Post a Comment