Sunday, March 25, 2012

Waiting on the Sunshine

Leave, cold dreary weather!  I want it to feel like summer so I can go swimming!! :)  Unfortunately that won't be for a few more months.  Thought I'd share some pix and quotes that I like to spice up the day...and give me something to do haha!

La musique dans mon coeur est la votre--the music in my heart is yours


The most important thing in life is to be yourself.  Unless you can be Batman.  Always be Batman!


Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.  ~Albus Dumbledore (haha)


Just a few fun quotes to share with you!  Now for some fashion finds...


Target.com

Target.com

Modcloth.com 
Modcloth.com

Modcloth.com

Modcloth.com

shopjustice.com

Pacsun.com

katespade.com

Modcloth.com
Happy Spring, everyone!!  Any requests for posts just comment :)


~DaisyLuv210

No comments:

Post a Comment