Saturday, March 17, 2012

Union Jack Nails!!

I did these nails that were featured last year on Fleur de Force, inspired by the Royal Wedding...I figured that they were fine for anytime, and since it's been raining all week and I'm under the weather (oops, bad pun haha) I had nothing to do but paint my nails.

Actually, there are probably other things I could do, but I'm polish-obsessed (if you love nail polish as well, visit The PolishAholic, where Jen does amazing swatches of amazing colors)!!

Without further ado, my British nails :)



Here's the tutorial for how I did it, the video is linked here.

Start with a navy polish...this is NYC's Skin Tight Denim Creme

Make the white lines (see pix above) with a good white polish such as Sally Hansen White On


Draw in the inner red lines with a red (NYC Big Apple Red)

Finish with a topcoat--NYC Extra Shiny Topcoat!

Yay!! Your nails are done!  I had pix with a real camera but was too lazy to upload today.  Maybe soon if you want nicer pictures, just comment and tell me :)

~DaisyLuv210

Happy St Pat's Day! ✤ <--closest to a clover I could find hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment