Saturday, March 3, 2012

InStyle March 2012

Hey!  Today I'm posting about the March 2012 InStyle magazine, which I haven't finished going through (I probably will tomorrow) but thought I'd share the cover with you and my thoughts on a few of the trends.



First of all, LOVE this cover.  The colors are amazing, and Jennifer Aniston looks absolutely gorgeous!

Here are some trends that are featured, and my opinions on them.  What are yours?  Comment yay or nay :)

Bold eyebrows



I could not do this, my eyebrows just wouldn't work! haha :D  But it's OK, I guess.

Wild nail art














Two HUGE thumbs up!!  I love this trend and actually have a package of Sally Hansen nail stickers (many thanks to my bestie!) to try out soon!

Pleats

















My uniform dresses had pleats in kindergarten.  I think if you do it right, though, you don't have to look uniform-y.  For instance, I have a tennis skirt with a few big pleats in it and it's cute!  There is a way ;)

All white
















I know some people would look stunning in this, and I really like this trend...but I don't think it would work on me, sadly :(

"Wet hair" style















Ah...not really.  I suppose it could be done right (any of these could) but not my fave.

Suits with shorts



Surprisingly, I kinda like this one.

Hope you enjoy, I'll probably post more about spring fashion when I'm done and will definitely do a Polyvore post or two with springy outfits!

~DaisyLuv210




2 comments:

  1. OMV remember? the "wet look" haha! we are so ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sidney
    Oh yeah, I know right?! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete