Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cropped Tops and TOMS

I made my own crop top a while ago after I watched this video:

I was really inspired to revamp one of my old gray tees haha!  So recently I've been really loving them and think that they are great for spring/summer especially in the summer because you can throw them on with shorts or over a bathing suit or really whatever :)  Here's the crop top that I made:


Then a few weeks later I stumbled upon this cute one while shopping with my friends at Forever 21 and I was just thrilled!!!


I love this.  So much.  It reminds me of Harry Potter and Jack Sparrow and One Direction.  Whenever I wear it, it makes me happy, and it made me sad when it was still hanging up to dry yesterday and I couldn't wear it.

Another topic!  TOMS!


Yeah, I know that everyone has them and that it makes me look really lame because I'm so behind on the bandwagon blogging about them.  But I've gotten around to it finally because.....


I now have some!  My aunt gave them to me and I still don't know how to thank her!!!  Granted, I haven't had much time to think about how because she got them for me just an hour ago.  But I'm brainstorming hard because I've wanted some for a long time and she decided that she would get some for me and my cousin, isn't that just soooo nice?  Thanks so much to her!

The style is the canvas ash (pictured above) which is kind of the staple color that I see lots of people wearing.  I love the color though and it seems to go with everything!

Here is a Polyvore featuring crop tops and TOMS :)  Enjoy!



~DaisyLuv210




No comments:

Post a Comment