Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top 10 Tuesday is Back!!

Hello my friendlies...guess who totally forgot Top 10 Tuesday?!  Haha but now I am pleased to announce that it is officially back :D  Without further ado:

Top 10 Tuesday: Movie Moments

10. I definitely have strong feelings for you...I just don't know if they're positive or negative yet.  -Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Thief movie


9. Hagrid: Seriously misunderstood creatures, spiders.  It's the eyes, I reckon, they unnerve some folk.  Harry: Not to mention the pincers... -Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


8. Trust Me.  -The Hunger Games


7. Let's call it Kevin!  -Up


6. Now they work for me.  My name is Charlie. -Charlie's Angels

5. Put that thing back where it came from, or SO HELP ME... -Monsters Inc.


4. Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.  -Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


3. Nice one, James! -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


2. I know why we're here.  We're here to have FUN!!


1.



Those are my top ten movie moments, what are yours?  As you can tell I am obsessed with GIFs haha!  Love y'all!!!

~DaisyLuv210







No comments:

Post a Comment