Monday, September 24, 2012

Punk Harlequin Halloween Makeup Tutorial

Today I have a cool Halloween tutorial: Punk Harlequin!!  I was super bored one day and this happened haha!  First, I don't have a picture for this, you just put on a super light foundation to make your face look unrealistically pale, without being white which is hard to achieve easily.

Then the eyes, which are pretty simple actually :)  All you have to do is put purple shadow on the lids, then do a cat-eye with your eyeliner.  Then do a reverse cat-eye on the inner corner.  Line the lower lashline, waterline, and the crease as well.  Apply 2 coats of black mascara.  I used and elf pencil eyeliner and the purple shadow is from my elf palette.

For lips and cheeks, I used this lipstick from Lime Crime.  Use the lipstick as blush as well, make sure it is very dramatic!  This joker stands out in the crowd!

Finally for hair, I did a super deep side part, swept my hair over one eye and into a side pony.  Then (you can't see this here) I stuck on a backwards baseball hat.  Done!

Requests?  What do you think of this look?  <3 <3

~DaisyLuv210

2 comments: