Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sherlock OOTD 4.5.13

Yet another *inspired* look...what can I say?  It's more fun than just getting normally dressed in the morning :)

Yesterday's outfit was inspired by Sherlock, the BBC series about Sherlock Holmes that is set in modern-day London.  Absolutely amazing show, and since I was bored...well, this happened.  Enjoy!

Sherlock is the one in front with the gun.  He's the one I modeled the look off of.
Starting out with a white v-neck (F21) and striped button-down (Justice)

added this cobalt blue scarf (since we didn't have a navy blue one)

and a long black coat (which is actually my mom's)

Skinny jeans on the bottom, in place of Sherlock's black pants (Target)

Vans, of course!

natural makeup (obviously Sherlock doesn't wear any, but I do!)


Here is another overview of the outfit!!  I put my hair in a braid because it was frizzy haha :)

Anyways, I hope you liked this OOTD and if you have any requests for inspired looks, let me know!  Much love <3

~DaisyLuv210



No comments:

Post a Comment